Who this Course is for?
This Course is for YOU if you are:
- Performing the role of Project Leader / Manager (PM / PL)
- Interested in being a PL / PM (even if you are in a technical role right now)
Why FTM Foundation Course?
- This Course will expedite your growth and get you ahead of the curve.
- After doing this course you will be able to understand the responsibilities and accountabilities of a Project Leader / Manager (PL / PM).
- You will get aligned with the expectations of senior management.
- By getting the resources and toolkits you will be able to improve your overall Program Manager efficiency.
- You will gain practical knowledge based on Case Studies and Real-life examples.
This course will cover all the basics and critically important concepts of Project Management as per the KPIT process. You’ll go over• Functional Project Management Topics
- Basics of Projects & Project Management
- Process Framework - Basic SDPM Introduction
- Project Planning
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Estimation Techniques
- Introduction to MSP
- Multi-Level Review (MLR)
- Weekly Status Report (WSR)
- Monthly Status Report (MSR)
- Culture of Excellence Overview
- Delegation - Getting it done vs doing it yourself
- Motivation - How to develop People
If you read the above list and are feeling a bit overwhelmed, don’t worry! We promise you’ll have a blast learning the ins and outs of being a Project Leader / Manager.
Even if you are not currently on PM/PL role, it won't matter. The easy step-to-step training will quickly guide you through everything you'll need to know about managing a project.
So, what are you waiting for? Jumpstart your manager’s journey and dive into the world of Management by enrolling in this course today!
- D Grade and above
- 4-6 hours per week for 8 weeks
- Internet Connection
- Passion for learning and growth