About This CourseThis course helps you in learning Modelling using MathWorks- Simulink tool. The emphasis is internal working, solvers, modelling, debugging and best practices.
The course of MBD -Simulink is divided into different levels. You can go through the specific level based on your familiarity with Model Based Design (MBD) concepts.
• Foundation Level – For beginners with no familiarity with Simulink
o Course covers basic modelling to model hierarchy and testing of model. More details below.
• Intermediate Level – Upskill towards finer features and going deeper into aspects of testing, coverage and xIL.
o Course covers MIL testing using Simulink Test, Coverage, Advisor to basic code generation. More details below.
Disclaimer:- This course is not intended for fully self-paced at present, please consider this as supplement with minimal face to face sessions and tracker for learning activities.
MBD – Simulink Foundation Course
• What is Simulink and Getting Started
• Different Modeling Approaches and options
• Model Hierarchy (Subsystems, Atomic, Variants, Reference Models etc)
• Different Workspaces and Using Variables as Model Parameters
• Inspect and Compare Simulation Runs Systems Engineering
• Model in Loop testing
• Access and familiarity to the tool Matlab and Simulink
• Understanding of Differential, Difference equations and Math equations