About This Course
The course aims to aid in the recap of Robot Operating system basics and core concepts along with the exploring additional packages. The course briefs about concepts of Autonomous Vehicle by explaining the concepts involved in it along with a hands-on practice sessions.
Topics Covered in this course:
• Autonomous Driving Introduction
• Developing Scenarios for Autonomous Driving
• Developing Simulation model of Autonomous Vehicles
• Mounting Sensors and adding Drivers to Vehicle model
• 3D Visualization tools in ROS